Thursday, July 26, 2018

It's nearing the end of July....and I spent most of the month sick and not knowing really what was wrong...because I hate to go to the doctor.  Well...a trip to the ER because I thought I was dying cleared that feeling up.  I had to have emergency gallbladder surgery.  I feel amazing now other than the soreness of the 4 holes in my belly.  But really...it must have been acting up for a while because I have not felt this good in quite a while.  I had to have a blockage removed and then the gallbladder taken out so I had a 3 day stay.

Anyway....now that that is taken care of I can get back to what I came here for.  I can now start reviewing items of all kinds and craft as much as possible.  Throwing some DIY in there too.

I hope to encourage as many of you as you have me.....that's a huge goal.  There are so so many folks out there that are so very talented and paved this path far before I got here.

Love and Smiles,
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment